This week on iliw:
- Jeremy watched Rock On!!: “I’m both excited and terrified that we have our first drama as a random pick. If it’s not terrible, what am I going to write about? And if it is terrible and I use this space to poke fun at it, am I just a jerk? So much drama, indeed.”
- Kat recommended a tune by Sparks: “Also, according to me, they are one of the most lyrically intellectual and broadly underappreciated bands in existence.”
- Amanda wrote about indie folk band Pawns or Kings’ album Pomme de Terre: “But the most impressive story here is of this album as a whole.”
Around the web:
- Stream Beck’s new album on First Listen.
- Dan Auerbach’s collaborating with everyone these days, including Ray LaMontagne and Lana Del Rey.
- Orange is the New Black returns in June!
- Lena Dunham is on the B.S. Report with Bill Simmons. Okay.
- Great article over on the NYT about the apathy surrounding the Oscars this year.
Have a terrific weekend!